The town of Knysna on The Garden Route is ready to receive the annual influx of visitors celebrating summer. Colleen Harding, Marketing Co-ordinator of Explore Knysna had this to say about some of the facilities geared for the festive season:
- Featherbed Nature Reserve has re-opened the Eco-Tour as of 1st December 2018, and this iconic facility and attraction for Knysna is well worth a visit if you have never experienced the Eco-Tour.
- Bazala Restaurant on the Knysna Waterfront has received their liquor licence.
- Le Maquis Restaurant in Grey Street will be closed from 16th December 2018 until 3rd January 2019 due to family commitments.
- The Tin House Cafe now has a deli outlet called “Between the Slices”. It offers a delivery service as well.
- The Anchorage Restaurant has increased their floor space and serves a tapas menu from 12h30.
- Looking for a Vegan Option – Pack a Punch is a vegan restaurant that has opened in the Knysna Mall.
- The Splash Festival takes place on 29th December. You can find more details on www.knysnasplash.co.za